FOLLOW ME IN YOUTUBE!

Hey guys! It's Nat here! How are you guys doing? Well, since I have a YouTube account I really need your subscriptions! I PROMISE THAT I'LL SUBSCRIBE BACK! Anyways, I think we will be posting the interview with Clarinna by the end of the week. Thanks for waiting patiently. Our next interview will be a poll, we will let you guys eliminate 5 people to interview after that, you will vote for the one you want to be interviewed in 2 days. 

Has anyone heard about #PrayForThePhilippines?
Well, it's where Sydney and I live. We had a storm hit our country and well...IT WAS A BIG ONE! Lives lost and children in danger. Even newborns. We are all helping our country to rise up again and help it recover from the storm. WE ALL NEED YOUR PRAYERS!

THAT'S ALL BYE!!! :D 
Keep smiling!

-Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment