Interiew with Aeropostale


My Awesome Interview with Aeropostale

QT: When did u join wzw?
Aeropostale: About a year ago

QT: Why did u join wzw?
Aeropostale:  I was bored and it looked interesting xD

QT: How did u become famous?
Aeropostale: Idk I guess I'm friendly and stuff

QT: what's is ur fav color and why is it ur favorite? 
Aeropostale: Purple because it's pretty and fun and reminds me of plums.. 0.0

QT: who is ur favorite animator?
Aeropostale:  :PP Plush all the way!

QT: If u had the power to change something about wzw what would it be?
Aeropostale:  I would change the lag, and bring Mya's fashion show back.

QT: What is the best thing on Woozworld?
Aeropostale:  The best thing on Woozworld is ME! Jk jk baha umm meeting new friends, decorating unitz, and shopping xD

QT: What is your unforgettable moment on wzw?
Aeropostale: My unforgettable moment was meeting my boyfriend (: And dressing up like crazy people with my friends on new years eve and crashing parties :DD

Thanks for Letting me interview u Aeropostale!
+I will interview more woozens, lol! xD

~Syd







No comments:

Post a Comment