Interview With Woozworld's Chanel185!


Thanks Chanel for Letting me Interview You

QT: When did You Join wzw?
Chanel185: Almost Two years ago.

QT: Why Did you Join WW?
Chanel185: because I was bored and I was looking for girl games and I saw the woozworld icon

QT: What is your fav color and why is it your favorite?
Chanel185: Pink, because it's like the girly color and it's really cute

QT: Who is your Favorite animator?
Chanel185: Jennywooz, because she is kind and helpful to everyone :)

QT: if u had da power to change something about wzw what would it be?
Chanel185: Woozin there will be a delete button where you can delete rude comments on your wallz and most of all the hacking.

QT: what is the best thing on wzw?
Chanel185: I think friends and Clothes xD I like the Puffy skirts.

QT: what is your unforgettable moment on wzw? :))
Chanel185: when Jennywooz messaged me that she loved my designs and said that they will put it on woozworld!

QT: Who inspires you in making your collections or videos, or your designs and fashions?
Chanel185: My Mom (I forgot the rest of what she said o.O but I it was good (:  )


~Syd







2 comments:

  1. QT: Where Do You Found The Game WoozWorld? And Why Do You Like It?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can just look up "woozworld" :D and 2. We love it because it SO fun. we can interact with other people, play games, chat, shop. You can create parties and meet new people. My favorite though is all the cute clothes!

      Delete