Reason Behind Me Quitting ( For Nat )

Hi nat sissy..here acutally is not only for nat but all other members too i read the post ty for that lex , nat and sid u really care about me :pp soo yes long story nat..soo goes like : I am quitting b'cuz I got hacked ;I i got my new clothes which i always wanted..and now they are not there.. :'( plus all my wooz gone i have only 16 wooz..and my clothes new rich clothes gone -cries- ;pp well then as soon as i got my account back nothing was there some of my cool furniture went off..and clothes omg lets not talk about my new rich clothes :(
Soo thats why i am quitting cuz I have no clothes nothing wooz i am left of nowhere.. nvm guys i am not quitting..but i will not come often ..;DD but i will post .
Take care woozens 
LOVE CHU ALL ;D
sissy~

2 comments: