BEST FRIENDS TO BOYFRIENDS?! (SCRIPT)

IN SCHOOL AT LUNCH...
ROXANNE: So, what do we do for the next 2 hours?
JAKE: Next 2 hours? What do you mean?
ROXANNE: Jake, the delay! Remember?
JAKE: Oh..yeah! That's so cool that our teachers are late!
ROXANNE: No, it's not! You really like ditching class, do you?
JAKE: Hey...you know me! You know since FOREVER!
ROXANNE: Oh! I wouldn't say forever!
(Roxanne and Jake's teachers are late for their classes. So, they promised the students to give them a 2-hour lunch period.)
 AT THE LIBRARY...
JAKE: What are we doing here again? Besides staring at boring books?
ROXANNE: I so can't believe were best friends! We are SO DIFFERENT from each other! And besides, I left my locket here when I was with Jessica.So we need to find it before the bell rings!
JAKE: Jessica? I thought you hated Jessica!
ROXANNE: (Annoyed look) Jake, that was in 2nd grade! Were like in middle school now!
JAKE: Well...you never told me you were friends again. I mean, come on! You wouldn't let me get a mile close to her when we were 8!
(Jake had a crush on Roxanne for a very long time now. Ever since Jake met her, he never let her off his sight!)
AT CLASS...
(Jake's sleeping)
ROXANNE: Darn it! Rebel's sleeping again! Once Ms. Jackson sees him, his dead! (Whispering to herself)
MS. JACKSON: Excuse me Mr. Drews! Am I interrupting your sleep while i'm doing my lecture?
JAKE: Kinda...keep it down a bit?
ROXANNE: (FACEPALM) Stupid much?!
MS. JACKSON: Oh, i don't need to keep my voice down Mr. Drews cause you'll have your sleep in detention today. Is that okay?
JAKE: Wait! What?! Detention?! No! My mom's gonna kill me with a frying pan! I swear! 
MS. JACKSON: Avoid the frying pan then, son. Good luck...
TO BE CONTINUED...


1 comment:

  1. i made this a movie make more scripts and ill make them a movie

    ReplyDelete