I and Tara Decided..

Hi guys its sissy..soo I always wanted to tell syd that to make our blog more interesting we should have these qualities..( I dont mean to copy any other blog )

1. We should try putting up birthday shout outs! like deadline has :pp
2. We should also..have woozens articles welcomed..and some quotes..syd you can add a column for only quotes and jokes..
3. We should also have woozen of the week..and I i guess nat is very gud at..making stories..
4. This is the final one , that we all should try our level best to get more information :))))  ( about woozworld )

I know syd this is soo hard i tried it once but failed :( We really appreciate.. what you do for us and i also know that doing these things..taking out some time or this..But i am sure you are the great editor lol..
Your generated text image Ty love sissy ;DD

No comments:

Post a Comment