ONE OF OUR BLOGGER IS OUT

Hey there! I'm not gonna same my name to avoid misunderstandings but I will let Sydney know who I am. I'm just one of your bloggers, don't worry. Anyways, I have bad news! Me, Sydney and Lexie were hanging out one day and Syd mentioned Roseflowerangel. Yes, her. Who knew? She posted something in her WoozIn saying that she's sorry that she doesn't go online much because she is apparently in college. We were shocked when Syd told us this but I believed her because something smells fishy with Roseflowerangel, lately. After about 2 weeks after Sydney mentioned this, I saw the post. I was very dissapointed because i've never heard Roseflowerangek LIE.

You're probably thinking what the heck i'm talking about her LYING...
But, it's TRUE! She told us she was 10 years old and we believe her 'cause she DOES act like a 10-year-old. And we respect that because we understand that sometimes, people in WzW don't take you seriously when your a tween. BUT, I'VE NEVER HEARD OF A TEN YEAR OLD GIRL WHO'S IN COLLEGE BY NOW! 

I don't really expect that at some point, Rose would go lying. I REALLY HATE LIARS! Lying doesn't prove anything! AT ALL!

I know Sydney would see this post, and know that I officially disagree with her being in Woozworld Wonders. We don't trust liars! SHE MIGHT BE A INTERNET PREDATOR! KEEP SAFE 
BLOGGERS! 



- THE COOL ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment