WzW Magazine ALERT!

Hey bloggers! It's Nat and i'm back with GREAT news for you! I used to make online magazines and post it on Facebook. Now, i'm bringing my magazines to YOU! I will make a magazine called Wooz Cover Girl, it will be edited by me and if Sydney wants to, she can edit other pages for the magazine. What do you say Syd?   

The magazine will be posted every other month. And it starts on December. This magazine will have at 15-20 pages (It depends on how much time we have for editing). Our December Cover Girls will be either Rose or Sissy, since were just starting on it. February Cover Girl will be a famous woozen and it will be voted on the WoozIn and also on this blog. I'm so excited! Aren't you?

Wooz Magazine sections:
- HOT NOW on WoozWorld!
- Copy That Celeb!
- WoozTalk (interviews)
- Clothes to Die For!
- Woozworld Celebrity Profile
- Wooz It Up (mixing clothes up)      

No comments:

Post a Comment