New Woozen Articles


You Are Perfect the Way You Are
Hey Guys it's prettychick7 Here!  
I Just want to Say Something (:
You are Pawfect the way you are :) Don't just look at the mirror and sadly say "I'm Ugly :( "     
Everyone is made precious , and Pretty or Beautiful :) it doesn't Matter if your Black or White, it doesn't matter if your skinny or fat, it doesn't matter if your good looking or not , it doesn't matter if your Gay or not all it matters is that you Respect yourself once again you are perfect the way you are!
Now Go shout :

"Im Proud of Being Unique and by Being Myself!!!!!" 
"Im Proud of being Me! I am Perfect the Way I am! :"> ''

By prettychick7


STOP BULLYING!
hello Guys I am doing a little program to help Kids, STOP BULLYING! to participate in my "Anti-Bullying Club" message me on woozworld (jennypretty04) I will tell u all about it :) cause shh..Let's work secretly xD
Bye :)

By Jennypretty04

No comments:

Post a Comment