WoozChronicle Ch. 15



Hey Woozens!
Wow, the Woozlympics are almost over!  They’ve gone by so quickly.  For the past two weeks we’ve been having so many good times playing games with you woozens.  And you’ve really shown us your team spirit in the sporting arena and the arts-and-crafts tent, as well as the regular animations!  After one final Woozlympics event this morning, the Woozband will be hosting the Closing Ceremony at 1 PM WT.  (Let’s hope ShamWooz doesn’t show up this time too!)  I can’t wait to see who wins – I hope it’s the Trollz! X)
We had another great weekend at camp, with hiking, games and crafts and campfire sing-alongs led by Jay.  Jenny keeps dragging me along to a bunch of outdoor activities, which I admit can be pretty fun with all my new camp friends.  But my favorite part was hanging out in theTrollz Cabin playing video games LOL.  You Trollz are so much fun – but no one will ever beat me! TROLOLOLOLOL XD
BTW, at 4 PM WT today I’ll be hosting the pop culture talk show What the Wooz?! with extra-special guestCypress!  He’s going to be premiering his brand-new rap song for the first time on our show!  Come hear it with us before it”s released anywhere else! XD
See you at the Woozlympics and What the Wooz?!
Later,
MaxWooz

No comments:

Post a Comment