My Favorite Halloween Treats! :3


HEEYYA!!! Is Everyone Exited for Halloween?! Well Im Absoulutely Exited toooo!!! Me and my lil sister have done alot of preperations, Decorations?..Check...Drinks?..Check!..Tacos?..Check! and Food?..Check!..Sweets?...NOT CHECK!! :DD So right now im gonna show you some of my favorite halloween treats Actually my mom is the one who will prepare the What you eat on dinner stuff while me and my sis is gonna make the sweets! :D cause my bestfriend is having a huge halloween party at their house it's gonna be awesome as Mally's Halloween Partay ....actually I pretty missed it..lawlz cause BANNED...and the sweets we will make, were gonna bring it to my bestie's house...So we kinda help them with the food stuff cause my mom is  a cook, well im really not interested in cooking but I like it as long as your making Sweet Stuff...!!...XD                    Yeah Im writing this post right now because
Im BoredExited for Halloween, BANNED and BORED
So here are my favorite treats....

The first one is Candy Apples!!!
there sweet and we cover them with chocolate!! :3
Pictures:

We make this every halloween And you can decorate this apples in anyway you want..Cover them with sprinkles, chocolate, etc. and dip them into chocolate dip...mmmm....Im hungry now xD...im also eating ice cream now :3 xD




Next Up is Jack-o'-Lantern Orange!
it's like the jack o lantern thang but instead if a pumpkin its an orange..:O XD
Picture:


isn't it amazing?? well I haven't tried making this one yet but I sure did tasted it, in school my classmate brought a hole tray of it 0-0'' cool right? :3 well since I kinda liked it I told my mom to make this in halloween :">









The Last one for Now is CUPCAKES!!! 

ACTUALLY DECORATING THEM INTO HALLOWEEN STYLE!!! :DD
there are alot of delicious cupcakes mine is red velvet cupcakes!! IDK WHY they so delicious!! xD
so I ask my mom to buy plain red velvet cupcakes from the bakery
(without any icing/frosting, sprinkles or any design) and I'll Just decorate it!!
well if you want to make your own cupcake just search your favorite cupcake recipe
over the internet and make it...
Here is a picture of halloween cupcakes! xD



There Absoulutely yummy and easy and fun to make! we make em every year!!! :3
and the funnest part of halloween is Trick or Treating!!! you get candy !! lawlz XD

So there are My Favorite Halloween Treats!!!! if you want them, search the recipe on the internet..
xDD..I only get recipes on google so yeah :3 

The Person
~Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment