The Wonders' Unitz!!!

Hey Guys Rooney here!!!

I'm gonna be working on a new unitz that will be specially made for all of the woozworld wonders :DD
It is gonna be really hard and I don't know if i can do it alone... so if anyone would like to submit some resources into the making of this project donations will be loved... After this is complete i would like to remind you of the wedding coming up soon :DD I still need about two more groomsmen and if u want to be a bridesmaid please talk to Lexliz :DD
P.S: Heres a sneak peak at one of the wonders room... (Lexliz room :DD) the wonders unitz I will admit is gonna consist of already created unitz that i picked out as my favorite :DD

http://images.bbgsite.com/games/images/2010/02/13/s_woozworld_03.jpg
Lexliz Wonder Room :DD

1 comment:

  1. Btw this unitz design is cool but the bench and dead roses and stuff I'll change...

    ReplyDelete