The Christmas Love (Movie Script Made by Nat)

Hey everyone! It's Nat and I know I haven't been posting much, it's because I had my exams last week and I'm kinda busy preparing for Christmas. Anyways, I made this movie script for you guys. Anyone is free to use this script and make a movie out of it just please inform me first in Woozworld. This is a diary by a girl named Allyson So here it goes:


I open my eyes, a ray of sunshine blocks the window view. I pull up some jeans and a ruffled blouse and head down the big stairs of my grandma's mansion. I was thinking about skipping breakfast since no one was sitting on the table but then I smelled the aroma of...oatmeal cinnamon cookies. That must be grandma baking some. I run into the kitchen and found my grandma  making cookies and hot cocoa. "Hey grandma! Good morning!" I say with delight I like hanging out in the kitchen with my grandma and it's been great staying with her this Christmas. "Oh good morning, love. I made you some cookies and hot cocoa got eat it up." I love how my grandma calls me love. Grandma's from England, I remember telling her that I would do anything to come there. As I took a bite of the delicious cookies the back door creaked open, standing there was a handsome boy about my age with brown hair and dark blue eyes he was covered with snow. "Oh! Daniel your all wet! Go upstairs and change up!" my grandma said. For a moment there I stared at him, clueless of who he is. He walked past me and hurried upstairs. "Gr-grandma? Who was that?" I asked with my voice full of curiosity. "Oh, he's the grandson of one of my friends from England he's staying here for Christmas too. He's name is Daniel." Daniel came down dressed up. He sat a chair away from me and took a long sip of his hot cocoa. "Alysson, Daniel I just need to pick something from the basement i'll be back real soon." When grandma left There was silence all over the house, I took a sip of my hot cocoa and found the courage to talk. "Hello, my name's Alysson." I said nervously. "I know..." he answered. Wow, he's one stubborn kid alright. I felt one of my light blonde curls fall on my face, I swept it off but I didn't realize my hand was dirty with hot cocoa and it got to my face. Daniel laughed. "I'm all done, I'm gonna go outside." I said. "Wait, is it snowing?" He asked. "Yeah, the snow really thick" I put my coat and boots on and jumped outside. It was cold I could see snowflakes resting on my hair. I heard footstep behind me, it was Daniel wearing his coat and hat. TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment